The following are the headlines discussed at Aldwin Callen's Monday morning briefing:
- The White House is reducing the size of loans people can get through FHA cash-out refinancing.
- China warns of reprisal after Trump threatens further tariffs, including an additional 10% on $300 billion in imports.
- The dollar climbed to its highest level in more than 2 years after the Fed cut rates.
- Payrolls increase by 164,000 as the work force reaches a record high; earnings climb by 3.2 percent year on year.
- Trump Praises Deal to Increase U.S. Beef Exports to Europe.
Aldwin Callen's wealth management may provide you information about its products and services through this material. The information presented here may not be appropriate for all investors, and there are risks associated with making an investment based on the ideas presented.
This document may contain information regarding Aldwin Callen' brokerage and investment advising services. We encourage clients to speak with their Aldwin Callen representative about the products and services they are considering and to clarify any questions they may have about the distinction between brokerage and investment advisory services, including the obligation to disclose conflicts of interest and act in their best interests.
Aldwin Callen may hold a position for itself or one of our other clients that is inconsistent with the information, opinions, estimates, investment strategies, or viewpoints contained in this paper. Aldwin Callen or its affiliates may maintain a stake in or operate as a market maker in any of the financial instruments discussed herein, or act as an underwriter, placement agency, advisor, or lender to such issuer.
© 2019 Aldwin Callen. All Rights Reserved.